Vande Bharat Express was involved in an accident at 8:17 today near Atul Railway Station in Mumbai.
Vande Bharat train accident: Vande Bharat Express was the victim of an accident today. The accident happened at 8:17 today near the Atul railway station in the Mumbai area. This time the bull collided with the fastest train in the country. The front of the Vande Bharat was broken due to a collision with a bull. After the accident, Vande Bharat stood at the station for about 15 minutes and then left for his destination.
The victim of an accident for the fourth time in a month
This is the fourth time this month that Vande Bharat has been the victim of an accident. Of these, Vande Bharat collided three times with cattle, and once due to a technical malfunction, his wheels jammed. Vande Bharat first encountered a herd of buffalo near the Ahmedabad railway station on 6 October. Four buffaloes were killed in this accident and its front end was broken.
Opportunity to become an engineer at NTPC, vacancy for 864 posts, you can apply this way
Vande Bharat stayed at Khurj for 5 hours due to a technical problem.
On the same day, October 7, the Vande Bharat Express, en route from Mumbai Central to Gandhinagar, collided with a cow near the Anand railway station in Vadodara. The front of the train was also broken in this accident. The next day, October 8, the Vande Bharat Express from Delhi to Varanasi was stuck due to a technical problem near the Khurja railway station. During this Vande Bharat stayed at Khurja station for about 5 hours and his passengers were taken to Varanasi by the Shatabdi Express.
Vande Bharat Express is equipped with many other features along with modern amenities.
- These trains have a GPS-based information system installed so that passengers will receive information about the location of the train in real time.
- For security purposes, Vande Bharat Express has high quality CCTV cameras.
- They use a vacuum dry closet system.
- These trains have automatic sliding doors.
- The collision avoidance system was used in the next generation Vande Bharat 2.0 train.
- All Vande Bharat carriages have four emergency windows installed so that in the event of an emergency, passengers can be evacuated from the train as soon as possible.
- Vande Bharat Express is capable of speeds up to 100 km/h in 52 seconds.
ICICI Bank raises interest rates for the second time in a month, pensioners will receive 6.95% per annum on PD
Vande Bharat Express runs between these cities
- The country’s first Vande Bharat Express runs between New Delhi and Varanasi.
- The second Vande Bharat Express runs between New Delhi and Katra.
- The third Vande Bharat runs between Gandhinagar, the capital of Gujarat, and Central Mumbai.
- Vande Bharat Express 4 now runs from New Delhi to Una in Amb Andaur.