Mcap Top 10 Firms: With the exception of Hindustan Unilever, the market value of all other top 10 companies increased last week.
Mcap Top 10 Firms: The market capitalization of 9 of the top 10 Sensex companies combined increased by Rs 90,318.74 crore last week. Reliance Industries showed the largest growth against the background of positive dynamics of stock markets. Last week, 30 shares of BSE Sensex rose 652.7 points or 1.10%. On Monday, on the occasion of Diwali, a special one-hour business muhurta was organized in the market. In addition, markets remained closed on Diwali Balipratipada on Wednesday. Over the past week, except for Hindustan Unilever, the market value of all other top 10 companies has risen. These include Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HDFC Bank, Infosys and State Bank of India (SBI).
Maruti Suzuki recalls 9,925 Wagon R, Celerio and Ignis vehicles suspected of brake assembly
who benefits, how much
- Last week, the market capitalization of Reliance Industries rose by Rs 36,566.82 crore to Rs 17,08,932.42 crore. The market valuation of HDFC Bank rose by Rs 11,195.61 crore to Rs 8,12,378.52 crore.
- The market position of Bharti Airtel jumped Rs 10,792.67 crore to Rs 4,54,404.76 crore. SBI’s market position increased by Rs 8,879.98 crore to Rs 5,09,372.21 crore.
- The market valuation of TCS rose by Rs 8,617.06 crore to Rs 11,57,339.65 crore. HDFC’s market position increased by Rs 8,214.27 crore to Rs 4,36,240.27 crore.
- The Infosys valuation rose Rs 5,259.92 crore to Rs 6,36,476.13 crore. ICICI Bank made a profit of Rs 568.37 crore for the week and had a market capitalization of Rs 6,32,832.76 crore.
- The ITC valuation was Rs 4,28,677.66 crore with an increase of Rs 224.04 crore.
What’s special about Hero Lectro H3, H5 e-bike? All features including price and specifications
Contrary to this trend, Hindustan Unilever’s market cap fell by Rs 30,509.44 crore to Rs 5,93,318.79 crore. Reliance Industries retained its first position in the list of 10 largest companies. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, SBI, Bharti Airtel, HDFC and ITC, respectively.