NTPC has opened 864 engineer trainee positions in various departments.
NTPC 2022 set: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has 864 job openings for trainee engineers in various departments. This position is a great opportunity for engineering students who dream of working at NTPC. According to information released by the company, candidates for this job will receive a monthly salary of Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000.
November 11 is the last day to apply
NTPC will sign a 4-year commitment with candidates selected for this position, which includes a one-year training period. The last day to apply for this position is November 11, 2022. Applicants will be selected based on their GATE 2022 scores and interview.
DGCA orders investigation, Indigo plane catches fire on takeoff
Maximum age 27 years
To apply for this position, a candidate must have an engineering degree from an affiliated university or college with a minimum of 65 percent grades. Candidate performance in GATE 2022 will also be seen along with this. The maximum age for this vacancy is 27 years old, however, SC/ST, OBC and applicants with disabilities will be granted an age waiver in accordance with the rules.
The cost of the application is 300 rubles.
To fill these NTPC vacancies, general category candidates will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 300, while there is no registration fee for SC, ST, Divyang and women candidates. The candidate must apply on the official website of the company careers.ntpc.co.in.
ICICI Bank raises interest rates for the second time in a month, pensioners will receive 6.95% per annum on PD
Positions and number of vacancies (total 864)
- Mechanical Engineering Positions: 360
- Electrical engineering: 280
- Electronics and Instrumentation Positions: 164
- Civil engineering positions: 30
- Mining engineer positions: 30
apply like this
- Click on the official website NTPCcares.ntpc.co.in.
- Click on the “Apply” link provided on the main page.
- Fill in your academic and personal details on the application form.
- Upload a digital copy of the requested documents and click the Submit button.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Download a copy of the form.