The State Bank of India (SBI) will today issue admissions for the upcoming Clerk Recruitment Preliminary Examination.
SBI clerk clearance: The State Bank of India (SBI) will today issue admissions for the upcoming Clerk Recruitment Preliminary Examination. Candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk exam will be able to download their admission card from the official SBI website, sbi.co.in. At this time, no dates have been announced for the SBI Preliminary Exams. The preliminary examination for the recruitment of clerks is tentatively to be held in November of this year. After this examination, the main examination for the recruitment of clerks of the SBI will be held in December of this year or January of the following year.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam: How to Download an Access Card
- Applicants who have applied for the Clerk Recruitment Examination first visit the official website of the SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” link that appears on the SBI home page. This will open a new page on the screen in front of you.
- Now click on the link “Eligibility Card Associated with the SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination” that will appear on a new screen.
- Registered candidates can check their Preliminary Exam Eligibility Card by logging in with the required details.
- Download and print a copy of the badge issued by the SBI.
- Finally, it is recommended that you keep a copy of the relevant ticket in the hall in advance so that you can gain admission to the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Card in the future.
Upon receiving a copy of the admission card issued by the SBI for the Clerk’s Preliminary Examination, candidates must verify that there are no errors or spelling errors in the required data entered on their admission card. Applicants entering the recruitment of clerks must carry an examination center pass, as without it no candidate will be admitted to the premises of the examination center. We inform you that the recruitment process for the vacancy of a junior lawyer in the state bank SBI is underway.